We are pleased to announce we are going to award the annual Best Paper of Soft Science. All papers will be considered after two years, for example, the papers published from January 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021 will be announced in March 2023. Three articles will be selected for this award every year after a thorough evaluation by the journal's editorial team, led by Editor-in-Chief Prof. Zhifeng Ren.
Eligibility for the awards:
Papers published in Soft Science for a given year, e.g., January 1, 2021 – December 31, 2021;
The papers will be selected by the journal editorial team based on the following criteria:
– Scientific merit and broad impact;
– Uniqueness of the methods;
– Citation times in the given year. (Data source: Google Scholar)
(1) First Place: 600 USD; Second Place: 300 USD; Third Place: 100 USD;
(2) An official award certificate with the title of the paper and the author(s);
(3) The research achievements will be broadly promoted through all platforms of OAE Publishing, Inc.
Make a Contribution:
Ms. Whitney Xu
No. 996 Tiangu 7th Road, Gaoxin District, Xi'an 710077, Shaanxi, China.